Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
Skier4lyfe303
09-12-2014, 08:33 PM
I purchased an intake manifold from Rush, I originally sent him two payments (as I sent the first on the wrong CC). I told him to refund the first payment. He said shipping was $50, I agreed and told him to send a partial refund of $300 ($350-300=$50) on the first payment. He sent me a partial refund on $290 on the second payment (fail). I asked him about it being $10 short, he never responded. Then when I received the product it was supposed to be a 3.7L TL (09-14 SH-AWD) Intake manifold/TB/IM Cover but it was indeed a 3.5L TL (09-14 base) intake manifold/TB/IM Cover... I contacted Rush about the issue with coresponding pictures. He then accuses me of not knowing what I was purchasing with this quote-Post#12"

please read guys and do your research before posting or buy Upgrade Intake Manifold/Throttle Body

mod please compare as-well http://www.acurazine.com/forums/imag...lies/whyme.gif"

After the returned items were delivered I got Paypal to refund the first $350 payment, but they claim "split payments" are not covered so they would not refund the remaining $60 on the second payment (even though shipping is covered and they knew it was for shipping). I explained that I put notes in Paypal transaction stating to cancel the first payment... Conversation wasn't going anywhere with the "split payments" BS, so they told me to call my credit card company. So I called them, filed a dispute and was able to win.

I hope no one ever has to deal with this seller!